The pool will be open for recreational swim on Friday evening, Saturday & Sunday.
Check swim/pool hours for more information.
Members must sign up for one of the 15 stations listed at the available time shifts.
- Each station allows for 5 persons maximum.
- Members and immediate family will be allowed one time slot a week. No multiple sign ups allowed.
- If you are unable to make your reservation, please cancel with 24 hours in advance, so others have the opportunity. Please cancel via the www.signupgenius.com link or your email confirmation you received.
- All members, 10 years old and over, are required to wear a face mask upon entering the property, restrooms and office.
- Upon Check-In at the Lifeguard station, members will proceed to the table station they reserved.
- Each station will be numbered to best maintain 6 ft. of social distancing.
- Members are asked to arrive and exit within 5 minutes of the reservation.
- No guests will be allowed at this time. Each station is for the member family only.
- Please bring your own equipment. No floats, but personal safety devices are allowed.
- Please do not add or remove furniture placed at the station, nor combine stations.
- Diving Boards will be allowed when and if directed by Lifeguards.
- Restrooms will be open, but showers and water fountains will not be permitted.
Please note that as a member reserving any Westover Hills Club facility, you are aware and agree that you and your household members understand the contact aspect of COVID-19 and it is your responsibility to maintain social distance and that of your minor children.