Adult Lap Swimming is closed as this time for repairs to the pool heater.
Lap Swimming Rules
- Pool Hours are from 6 am – 8:30 pm
- Lap swimmers must reserve a lane line through the www.reservemycourt.com website. Please call or email the office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the access code needed to create the account.
- Adult lap swimming is available only to members over 18 who have a current signed waiver/release on file with the club.
- Authorized adults must swim with at least one other authorized partner, and must sign in the log-book at the office counter prior to entering the pool area. Under no circumstances may anyone under 18 swim or be present inside the fenced pool area at Westover during adult lap swim.
- Please make sure the pool gate is securely locked once entering and then exiting the pool.
There is a $5.00 key fee for the pool gate. CLICK HERE for a map of the swimming lanes