Lap Swimming Rules
- Pool Hours for lap swimming have been expanded from 6 am – 9:00 pm
- Lap swimmers must reserve a lane line through the www.reservemycourt.com website.
- A pool key is no longer needed, instead a pool gate access code will be added to the member’s gate card allowing access to the pool. Please be sure to check with the office to verify eligibility and obtain access.
- Adult lap swimming is available only to members over 18 who have a current signed waiver/release on file with the club.
- Authorized adults must swim with at least one other authorized partner, and must sign in the log-book at the office counter prior to entering the pool area. Under no circumstances may anyone under 18 swim or be present inside the fenced pool area at Westover during adult lap swim.
- Please make sure the pool gate is securely locked once entering and then exiting the pool.
CLICK HERE for a map of the swimming lanes