Rules and Regulations
(Adopted Oct 2020)
- Members and guests must sign in at the front entry or at the tennis shop upon entry to the club
- All guests must be accompanied by an adult member
- A limit of 5 guests per family membership at any time.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult member.
- Profanity and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times. No dogs are allowed in the pool area at any time. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- No glass, chewing gum, tobacco or smoking permitted on the property.
- Members may bring in their own food and beverages. Please dispose of all trash upon leaving.
- BBQ grills are located on the grounds for member use. Charcoal is not provided. Please use grills away from the pool and pool deck. Please dispose of hot coals and ash properly.
Guest Fees and Policies:
- Members and guests must sign in upon entry
- Guests must be accompanied by a member. The same guest may only visit a maximum of 10 times a year.
- All members and guests must adhere to the Bylaws, rules, regulations and policies set forth by the Board of Directors and management.
- THERE IS A 5 GUEST LIMIT PER DAY PER FAMILY MEMBERSHIP. More than 5 guests constitute a party; therefore, you are required to rent a cabana or make a reservation through the office. If a cabana is unavailable, you will need to reschedule your visit.
- Annual Guest cards may be purchased through the office or the lifeguard on duty – 10 visits per card for $45.00 and are valid through the calendar year. Cards will be kept in the office and will be marked off by staff during the swim season, however, during the off season, it is on the honor system and members are asked to contact the office directly to mark off guest usage.
- Fees: Guest Fee $5.00
- Guest Card $45.00 for 10 visits (valid through the calendar year)
- Tennis Courts: guest fee covers 1.5 hours for single, 2 hours for doubles
- Pool, Playground, Gym: shared as available for duration of visit accompanied by Member
Westover Facility Rental:
- All Westover facilities are rented through an application process. Members must complete a rental request form. Once the request form is accepted and approved by Westover staff can a reservation be secured. In most cases, an additional rental agreement will be required for certain facility rentals.
- Once accepted and agreement signed, payment will be required to confirm all rentals.
Cabana Rental Policies & Private Party Rentals:
- The cabanas at the deep and shallow end of the pool are available to rent through the swim season during pool hours. Please contact the office by phone or email to reserve a cabana. The cabana reservation is
- $100.00 at the time of reservation *price subject to change
- 2-hour duration (cabana must be vacated and area cleaned up within the 2-hr. rental window)
30 attendees Maximum (this includes Member host and their family, club members, families & guests)
- A $20 cleanup fee will be charged if lifeguards must return cabana to pre-rental condition
- During the months of May, June, August & September, there will be only 1 cabana rented at a time on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Cabana rentals will conclude by 3pm on Sunday. Typical cabana scheduling windows for a generic week are provided separately. Note: Westover staff manages cabana rentals based on an application that any given week may have restrictions on availability of cabanas due to Club Events, prior reservations, or limitations of lifeguard availability.
- If you are interested in renting any of the Westover Hills Club facilities, please contact the office directly for approval and information. Availability is limited.
- Pool rental is only available before or after scheduled pool hours.
- Pool Fee $200/hr. (member) *price subject to change
*** There is an additional $30/hr. per lifeguard for every 25 persons***(2 lifeguards minimum)
- The park and playground are not available for rental.
Other facilities are available for rental at times when Westover staff (at least a lifeguard) are available to monitor for safety. Requests for rental outside these hours are handled on a case-by-case basis as approved by the Club Manager or the Board of Directors. See more information below:
Gymnasium, Classroom, and Event Room:
- Rates and terms for private rental will be determined by the club based on needs as described in the application process. Members will be given priority in the rental process and terms will be finalized in a rental agreement.
- The Event Room/kitchen is available on a limited basis. The intent is to keep this room available for use during the busiest times at the Club. The rental rate is $50.00/hr*. + $30/hr. for staff presence (determined by staff), with a limit of 35 people for 2 hrs. *price subject to change
- The Gym is available on a limited basis. The intent is to keep it available for general use during the busiest times at the Club. Therefore, during open hours, only ½ of the gym is available for rent. The rental rate is $75/hr. + $30/hr. for staff presence (determined by staff), with a limit of 40 people for 2 hrs.
- The Classroom is available for rental. The rental rate is $25/hr. + $30/hr. for staff presence (determined by staff), with a limit of 20 people for 2 hrs.
Swimming Pool Rules:
- All members and guests must sign in upon entry to the pool
- No glass permitted in the pool area or on the property
- No running or horseplay in the pool or surrounding area.
- No pets in the pool area.
- No open beverages or food allowed in the pool or within 5ft. of the pool.
- ONLY Non-spillable containers allowed, (i.e. Yeti tumblers WITH a CLOSABLE lid)
- All non-swimmer children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult member.
- No floats or inflatables, other than personal flotation devices, allowed in the pool. Noodles are allowed.
- The baby pool is for the use of children 6 years and younger and accompanied and supervised by an adult member.
- Appropriate swimming attire only.
- The deep end of the pool is for diving when permitted by lifeguard on duty
- No diving from the shallow end to the 4’ marker.
Diving Board Rules:
- No backflips allowed.
- One person at a time on the diving board
- One bounce on the diving board
- No sitting or hanging on the diving board
- No sitting or hanging on the lane lines
- Lifeguards have the authority and discretion to stop any action that they deem unsafe.
- Lap Swimmers are required to sign in upon entry to the pool area.
- A waiver must be signed and filed with the office
- Be accompanied by a swimming buddy
- Lap swimming available to members 18 years or older
- NO CHILDREN allowed in the pool area or pool while lap swimming if a lifeguard is not on duty.
- Lap swimmers are responsible to lock the pool gate upon entering and exiting.
- Hours are dawn (approx. 6 am) until dusk.
- Courts may be reserved up to 14 days in advance by a member.
- Courts may be used from dawn to 10pm
- Member must be one of the players on the court, with official Westover Team play being the only exception
- All members and guests are required to sign in at the pro shop
Courts are only held for 15 minutes for late arrival. Reservations will be forfeited after that amount of time.
- Singles reservation is for 1.5 hours
- Doubles reservations are for 2 hours
- Members are responsible for the guest fees (see Westover Guest Fee’s above)
- The WHC goes by the honor system, so it is the member’s responsibility to collect guest fees or to contact the office to note the visit on their guest card
- Payments can be placed in the mail slot at the tennis shop
- TENNIS COURTS ARE FOR TENNIS PLAY ONLY
- No skateboards, scooters, skates, roller blades and any other items that could harm the court surface is allowed.
- Appropriate tennis attire is encouraged, BUT non-marking shoes are required.
- No profanity or racquet throwing is allowed.
- No glass allowed on or near tennis courts, playground, pool or gym.
- The last person to leave at night is responsible for turning off the lights
- Court reservations handled separately by Members Only