COVID – 19 Updated Information effective 12-15-2020
In accordance with the city of Austin & the Governor’s orders, as well as CDC guidelines, here are our Updated Covid-19 Policies, and specifically our mask use policy.
- Members are required to wear masks to enter the property since we are an open air outdoor recreation facility and when using our restrooms masks are required.
- Members who want to enter our main office must wear masks. You also have the option to address us at the office window, or use our drop box and/or our online services.
- All of our facilities (except showers, the field behind tennis courts & water service) are open BY RESERVATION ONLY through the www.rmc2020.reservemy court.com website.
- A signed Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 is required from all members, guests and service participants before entering the premises.
- Only 3 guests per membership. Guest fees will apply.
- Staff will be wearing masks at the pool check-in station, at the summer camp check-in and check-out station and in the office.
- If you’re sick or have a temperature, do not enter the property.
- You must have a reservation to enter the property for the pool, tennis court, gym, lesson/class.
- Our governing board has cancelled all club, outside events and facility rentals until further notice.
Thank you for being a member, and for supporting us through these unprecedented times.