COVID – 19 Updated Information effective 6-22-2020
In accordance with the city of Austin’s orders and the Governor’s orders, here are our Updated Covid-19 Policies, and specifically our mask use policy.
• Members are not required to wear masks to enter the property since we are an open air outdoor recreation facility. However, when using our restrooms masks are recommended.
• Members who want to enter our main office must wear masks. You also have the option to address us at the office window, or use our drop box and/or our online services.
• All of our facilities are open except for our playground equipment, our showers in the restrooms, and our water fountains.
• Staff will be wearing masks at the pool check-in station and at the summer camp check-in and check-out station.
• Campers will only be required to wear masks if it rains and we are forced to move to indoor activities in the event room. Our rain plan includes a 2 group plan with rotations between our open air gym and our indoor event room.
• If you’re sick or have a temperature do not enter the property.
• You must have a pool, tennis, gym, or lesson, camp, or class reservation to enter the property.
• Our governing board has cancelled all club and outside events until Labor Day at this point.
Thank you for being a member, and for supporting us through these unprecedented times.